Please join us for two days of career development for military spouses. The event kicks off with an evening networking reception and closes the next day with a hiring fair.
This event is open to all military spouses, employers, and service organizations. Service members and veterans are also welcome.
Tuesday, May 23
► 7 - 9 p.m. | Networking Reception at Capital One Headquarters | 1680 Capital One Dr. McLean, VA 22102
- Opportunities to engage with recruiters, community leaders, local professionals, and senior military spouses
- Resume guidance before the hiring fair
- Access to valuable contacts and career advice from industry professionals
Attending the Networking Reception? Enter parking garage through visitor entrance and park in any non-reserved space, then enter the building from level P3 (lobby) and proceed to security. Please also bring a photo ID.
Wednesday, May 24
► 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Hiring Fair at Fort Belvoir Community Center | 10300 Taylor Rd, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Employers committed to hiring military spouses
- A Career Spark demonstration, showing military spouses how to build skills-based resumes
- Career resources and tools from our non-profit partners
► Click here to register for this two-day event.