Fort Belvoir Military Spouse Networking Reception and Hiring Fair
Please join us for two days of career development for military spouses. The event kicks off with an evening networking reception and closes the next day with a hiring fair.
This event is open to all military spouses, employers, and service organizations. Service members and veterans are also welcome.
Tuesday, May 23
► 7 - 9 p.m. | Networking Reception at Capital One Headquarters | 1680 Capital One Dr. McLean, VA 22102
- Opportunities to engage with recruiters, community leaders, local professionals, and senior military spouses
- Resume guidance before the hiring fair
- Access to valuable contacts and career advice from industry professionals
Attending the Networking Reception? Enter parking garage through visitor entrance and park in any non-reserved space, then enter the building from level P3 (lobby) and proceed to security. Please also bring a photo ID.
Wednesday, May 24
► 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Hiring Fair at Fort Belvoir Community Center | 10300 Taylor Rd, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Employers committed to hiring military spouses
- A Career Spark demonstration, showing military spouses how to build skills-based resumes
- Career resources and tools from our non-profit partners
► Click here to register for this two-day event.