Hurricane Michael, the strongest hurricane to hit the Florida Panhandle on record, has wiped out homes and businesses and left thousands without power. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation for an update with FEMA, the Florida Chamber Foundation and others who are on the ground during the immediate relief and response efforts. This briefing is being provided to the business community to learn more about the current situation and hear how the private sector can support the recovery efforts.
- Tony Carvajal, Executive Vice President, Florida Chamber of Commerce; President, Florida Chamber Foundation
- Grey Dodge, Policy Director, Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Rob Glenn, Director, Private Sector Division, FEMA, Department of Homeland Security
- David Mica Jr., President, Volunteer Florida
- Trevor Rhodes, Domestic Response Program Manager, International Medical Corps
- Marc DeCourcey, Senior Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation