Leveraging Impact: Legacy Cities
Join business executives, community leaders, housing developers, lenders, and policymakers for a special convening to highlight housing solutions in America’s Legacy Cities and identify opportunities to collaborate and improve health.
The day will feature:
• Speakers and panelists from anchor institutions, local businesses, city government, and neighborhood associations;
• New research related to promising housing policies and practice;
• Facilitated conversations to spark cross-sector partnerships;
• Interactive tour of affordable and workforce housing initiatives;
• Evening reception and small group conversation.
* No cost to attend * Space is limited
Evidence for Action, a National Program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Build Healthy Places Network, National League of Cities, and PolicyLink