*Please note, this is an invitation-only event. For more information, please contact Jason Tyszko.
Thanks to the leadership of GPI, a coalition of national organizations committed to reviving the American Dream have come together to organize this invitation-only national meeting.
This working meeting includes leaders from business, education, government and the nonprofit sector charged with developing a plan to build a national movement to elevate career development, and identifying innovative and effective strategies for providing high-quality career development at scale. Our goal is to forge clear next steps aimed at achieving these goals.
We will be sharing the outcomes of this meeting.
Members of the steering committee include:
- ACT, Inc.
- Association for Career and Technical Education
- America's Promise Alliance
- Council of Chief State School Officers
- Global Pathways Institute at Arizona State University
- Manufacturing Skill Standards Council
- National Career Development Association
- National Governor's Association
- The State Directors of Career and Technical Education Consortium
- The National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation