How will you work five years from now? What will your workplace look like?
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation on July 11 examined the people, places, and innovations that are shaping the way you do business.
This program is part of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's Future State Series.
This fast-paced, live multimedia program explored:
- How to create and retain the next generation of leaders
- How robots might improve telepresence and remote work
- The economic impact of bad meetings
- Will recruiters become extinct? Will the future of hiring be all digital?
- Can we work without email?
- What will the new jobs be?
- Co-working spaces and what some call the end of the office
- Are you a vacation martyr?
- Chamber Foundation Explores The Changing Face of Work
- In An Age of Artificial Intelligence and Automation, How Will We Adjust?
YouTube playlist of all presentations from WORK FORWARD.