The unprecedented spread of COVID-19 has brought a great deal of uncertainty to our world, with communities, businesses, and governments taking drastic measures to adapt to this new reality. As the coronavirus situation continues to unfold, one thing is clear: the business community is on the frontlines of the fight against the pandemic, demonstrating unparalleled agility and innovation to help our country navigate this health and economic crisis as fast and effectively as possible.
We sat down with business leaders driving the global corporate response to COVID-19 to learn more about their efforts, how they are navigating this uncharted territory, and what advice they have for others.
- Kenny Thompson, Head of External Affairs, PepsiCo
- Cesar Vargas, U.S. Chief External Affairs Officer, Anheuser-Busch
- The COVID-19 Healthcare Coalition
- Reba Dominski, Executive Vice President, U.S. Bank, & Chief Social Responsibility Officer and President, U.S. Bank Foundation
- Eduardo Martinez, President of The UPS Foundation
- Anne H. Chow, Chief Executive Officer of AT&T Business