For more than 20 years, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Citizens Awards have highlighted how businesses serve as a force for good, expanding opportunity and driving progress in every aspect of society.
Over the last two years, we have witnessed the power of business to solve our toughest problems. From delivering safe and effective vaccines at record speed, to helping students and teachers transition to remote learning, to creating jobs and opportunities for everyone to succeed, companies of every size and industry stepped up in extraordinary ways.
The U.S. Chamber Foundation’s Citizens Awards recognize the most innovative and impactful corporate citizenship programs from businesses, chambers, and associations of all sizes. Visit our eligibility page for more information.
Awards are given in eight categories. There is no fee to nominate and no limit on the number of nominations an organization can submit.
- Best Corporate Steward – Large Business
- Best Corporate Steward – Small and Middle-Market Business
- Best Commitment to Education Program
- Best Community Improvement Program
- Best Community Resilience and Disaster Response Program
- Best Economic Opportunity and Empowerment Program
- Best Health and Wellness Program
- Best Sustainability Program
HOW TO APPLY
Any business entity may nominate itself, or a third party may also nominate a business, Chamber of Commerce, or trade association.
The deadline to apply is Friday, July 1, 2022. Check out these tips for crafting a winning nomination.