Congratulations to the 21st Annual Citizens Awards Winners! Read their stories.
For 22 years, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Citizens Awards have highlighted how businesses serve as a force for good, expanding opportunity and driving progress in every aspect of society.
Over the last year, we have witnessed the power of business to solve our toughest problems. From delivering safe and effective vaccines at record speed, to helping students and teachers transition to remote learning, to creating jobs and opportunities for everyone to succeed, companies of every size and industry stepped up in extraordinary ways.
As we look to the next stage of our recovery, we know businesses will continue to deliver bold solutions to ensure a healthy, sustainable and inclusive future for all.
The winners of the 21st Annual Citizens Awards were announced at the annual Corporate Citizenship Conference & Awards, on November 17-19, 2020.
The U.S. Chamber Foundation’s Citizens Awards recognize the most innovative and impactful corporate citizenship programs from businesses, chambers, and associations of all sizes. Visit our eligibility page for more information.
Awards are given in eight categories. There is no fee to nominate and no limit on the number of nominations an organization can submit.
- Best Commitment to Education Program
- Best Community Improvement Program
- Best Community Resilience and Disaster Response Program
- Best Economic Opportunity and Empowerment Program
- Best Health and Wellness Program
- Best Sustainability Program
- Best Corporate Steward – Large Business
- Best Corporate Steward – Small and Middle-Market Business