In the business of stronger communities.
What We Do
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation harnesses the power of business to create solutions for the good of America and the world. We anticipate, develop, and deploy solutions to challenges facing communities—today and tomorrow.
- DisastersWe help businesses and communities respond to, prepare for, and recover from disasters.
- WorkforceWe develop solutions to meet America’s workforce needs.
- CivicsWe strengthen American democracy.
Our Impact in Stories
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Going Farther, Together: 2023 Impact Report
In our annual impact report, you will see how we are translating our bold new vision into action by organizing around proven capabilities in civics and democracy, disaster resilience, education, and workforce.
By Carolyn Cawley
- Resilience in a BoxBecome a more resilient business with these easy-to-use tools.
- Talent Pipeline ManagementLearn how to build successful talent pipelines to fill open jobs.
- The Civic Trust®A nonpartisan commitment to boost civic literacy, skills, and participation.
- Corporate Social Responsibility14th Annual International Women’s Day ForumWednesday, February 2808:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- WorkforceJEDx National MeetingTuesday, March 1902:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Workforce2024 Trusted Learner Network UnconferenceWednesday, April 03 - Thursday, April 0408:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Disasters13th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, May 15 - Friday, May 1709:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
Interested in receiving U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation updates?
The Connector is our monthly newsletter connecting you to innovative solutions, strategic partnerships, and our top stories.
Elise Awwad, President and CEO of DeVry University, is a lifelong learner and passionate leader, championing education as a tool for challenging societal norms and achieving economic mobility, especially for women.
We sat down with Nicole Y. Lamb-Hale, the newest member of the Foundation’s Board of Directors.
Innovation is at the core of the U.S. Chamber Foundation’s mission. In honor of Innovation Day on February 16th, Kelsey Margey, manager of strategy and innovation, shares a summary of the corporate trends shaping the landscape in 2024.
Amidst growing polarization, workplaces emerge as rare unifying civic force.
Minky Couture, under the leadership of owner and founder Sandi Henry, is blanketing the world in warmth, luxury, kindness, and opportunity.
More than 70 million adults in the United States are skilled through community college, workforce training, bootcamps, certificate programs, military service or on-the-job learning, rather than through a bachelor’s degree. Learning and employment records (LERs) could play a critical role in advancing skills-based hiring practices and ensuring they are implemented equitably.
The world is facing a "polycrisis" of interconnected challenges, including economic instability, geopolitical tensions, and extreme weather.