In the business of stronger communities.
What We Do
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation harnesses the power of business to create solutions for the good of America and the world. We anticipate, develop, and deploy solutions to challenges facing communities—today and tomorrow.
- DisastersWe help businesses and communities respond to, prepare for, and recover from disasters.
- WorkforceWe develop solutions to meet America’s workforce needs.
- CivicsWe strengthen American democracy.
Our Impact in Stories
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Going Farther, Together: 2023 Impact Report
In our annual impact report, you will see how we are translating our bold new vision into action by organizing around proven capabilities in civics and democracy, disaster resilience, education, and workforce.
By Carolyn Cawley
- Resilience in a BoxBecome a more resilient business with these easy-to-use tools.
- Talent Pipeline ManagementLearn how to build successful talent pipelines to fill open jobs.
- The Civic Trust®A nonpartisan commitment to boost civic literacy, skills, and participation.
- Corporate Social Responsibility14th Annual International Women’s Day ForumWednesday, February 2808:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- WorkforceJEDx National MeetingTuesday, March 1902:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Workforce2024 Trusted Learner Network UnconferenceWednesday, April 03 - Thursday, April 0408:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Disasters13th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, May 15 - Friday, May 1709:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
Interested in receiving U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation updates?
The Connector is our monthly newsletter connecting you to innovative solutions, strategic partnerships, and our top stories.
Medtronic, Veris Residential, UPS, Tru Earth among winners of awards program celebrating the best in corporate citizenship, and Greater Vancouver Chamber receives inaugural Civic Engagement Award
From state economies to family economies, the cost of childcare has a significant impact on billions of budgets nationwide. With talks of inflation cooling, the question arises of what is the true cost of childcare amid stagnant wages, rising costs of living and weaning pandemic era assistance.
As the world pivots towards a future that demands adaptability and diverse skill sets, the U.S. Chamber Foundation’s annual Talent Forward summit emerges as a cornerstone event that embodies the pursuit of a more prepared, agile, and prosperous workforce.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation has recently named 13 new Talent Pipeline Management® (TPM) Fellows.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the U.S. Chamber Foundation convened private-public leaders for a briefing on October 12 to share live updates on the ground, what the most immediate needs are, and ways the private sector can help.
Awards program celebrates the best in corporate citizenship and highlights how businesses of all sizes are serving as a force for good
We are proud to recognize the 2023 finalists, showcasing the extraordinary impact of business to solve our biggest problems.
For so long, the narrative around sustainability has focused on individual action: reduce, reuse, recycle. While individual action is critical, too often it is disconnected to the larger picture in sustainability, limiting individuals’ ability to imagine broader or more creative solutions.