Highlights from the Foundation in 2015
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation was busy in 2015.
That's why we're proud to reveal a new video outlining our work last year, which focused on how businesses can do well, do good, and prepare for the future.
This video offers a deep sampling of our work, which took place in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
- Innovation That Matters project, featuring visits to eight cities to explore the startup ecosystem.
- Center for Education and Workforce and its development of the achievingtomorrow.com website, to promote high educational standards
- CEW's efforts to close the achievement gap, including partnerships with the NAACP.
- The ongoing Talent Pipeline Management initiative from CEW, as well as work on advancing youth employment.
- Enterprising States project, which highlighted states that have succeeded in growing a tech-focused economy.
- Hiring Our Heroes' efforts to connect veterans and military spouses with career opportunities, and honor companies who have stepped up to help.
- Corporate Citizenship Center's "Health Means Business" forums to promote community health
- CCC's disaster response and relief efforts
- Annual summit from the Center for Women in Business.
- Our research into emerging business issues, including discussion of 3D printing, digital currency, the Internet of Everything, robots, and drones.
- The Foundation's partnership with the Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA!)
We look forward to building on these efforts this year. Thanks for your support!