Managing Director, Healthy Strategy, Accenture
- Alan Nalle is a Managing Director in Accenture’s Health Strategy practice. He brings over 15 years of financial and corporate strategy business experience from successful start-up and corporate entities.
- Before Accenture, Alan worked in both finance and business development divisions with NetSpend, an award winning start-up which later became publicly traded before its subsequent purchase. Alan was an early employee at the firm and played pivotal roles in many of its most important projects as it posted more than 100% CAGR over four years.
- Alan holds an M.B.A. from the University of Texas McCombs School, with High Honors, in addition to a B.A. in Economics from the University of Texas.
- Health Care: Provider, Payer, PBM, Health Information Technology, Analytics
- Growth Strategy
- Innovative Models in Healthcare
- Operating Model Design
- Merger Integration
- Due Diligence
- Growth Strategy and Operating Model – Led team to identify, prioritize, and define growth opportunities and resulting Operating Model implications for leading Healthcare company providing clinical decision support.
- Data Enabled New Business – Reviewed data assets, competitive landscape, and strategic implications for Payer to enter new businesses.
- Virtual Health Opportunity Identification – Led review of market, scan of existing capabilities, and voice-of-the customer research to propose and model new virtual health offerings targeted to large self insured employers.
- MedTech NewCo Launch – Led team examining existing assets for spin-out along with supporting partner selection and introductions spanning both financial and strategic investor candidates.
- Medicare and Medicaid Enterprise Growth Strategy – Led articulation and preparation for Enterprise wide growth planning and BOD presentation.
- Innovation Agenda – Thought partner on industry trends, implications, and disruptive opportunities for large Payer. Prioritized and sized opportunities for executive decision making and the enterprise’s innovation vision.
- Merger Integration – Crafted tools and implemented practices for merger integration. Diverse engagements span Health Care, Financial Services, and Resource industries with deal sizes ranging between $1B to $15B.
- Due Diligence – Led pre-deal activities from commercial to strategic due diligence for Payer and Provider clients. Diverse target companies included health technology, hospital, analytics, patient education, and genomics.
- Market Entry – Led market analysis and benefit forecasting for +$100MM investment decision for prominent HIT vendor.
- Retail Clinic Revenue Model – Project lead to evaluate care models and define profitability levers for Retail Clinics to accelerate time to profitability.
- Medicaid Innovation Models for Risk Bearing Provider – Identified and prioritized innovation opportunities for Medicaid focused payer spanning payment, care, and organizational models.