Two decades of extensive industry experience that includes developing business solutions for a wide cross section of industries from smart/connected homes & buildings, industrial automation & manufacturing, transportation, supply chain, remote health care, and smart grid.
Currently Ram heads the IoT Consultancy services for TCS in NA.
- Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary
- Identification of business requirements, conduct blueprint workshops, develop functional and technical design documents, prototype and test solutions and define support procedures
- Architecting and implementing IoT Solution Architectures and Platforms with Machine/Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Cognitive Computing
- Co-chair of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) consortium for Test Beds
- Awarded 6 US patents, 4 of them IOT related in various technology areas ((6,871,318, 6,687,877, 7,418,305, 8,326,465, 8,315,839, 8,112,381), and two dozen+ publications in refereed conferences and journals.
- Ph.D. and M.S in Electrical Engineering, and M.A. in Mathematics, University of Pittsburgh