Theresa Harrison is the Global Director Diversity & Inclusiveness Procurement Leader at EY, a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. She is responsible for the management and oversight of the EY supplier diversity initiative. In this role, which she has held since June of 2004, she is responsible for the design, development and implementation of diverse supplier policies, processes, and procedures.
A recognized leader in the industry, Harrison is a frequent public speaker and works to build awareness of the importance of supplier diversity both inside and outside of EY.
She serves as Chair of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Board of Directors. She is an active Ambassador engaging prospective Corporate Members. Additionally, she has engineered significant improvements to the organization by developing its Recruitment Program and its Dashboard for success measurement.
Harrison serves on the Diversity Information Resources and AIDC Board of Directors. She serves on the Supplier Diversity Advisory Board for NMSDC
Ms. Harrison obtained her Bachelor of Science Degree in Management from Emmanuel College and a Masters of Business Administration from Bentley University.
- 2013 - Corporate Advocate WBE Hall of Fame
- 2013 - Advocate of the Year by the NY & NJ MSDC
- 2011 - William C. Alcorn Award from WBENC
- 2010 - Applause Award from WBENC
- 2008 - Advocate of the Year by NGLCC
- 2008 - The Network Journal's Top 40 under 40
- 2008 - WE Magazine "100 Women Impacting Supplier Diversity
- 2006 - WE Magazine "100 Women Impacting Supplier Diversity